Controlling your lighting is as easy as using a wall-mounted keypad or touch screen, a tablet or smartphone app
Smart lighting gives you the power to do more than just turn a light on or off. Change the ambiance of a room by dimming it to that perfect level. Or program your lights in your theater room to dim when you play your favorite movies. Create lighting scenes to entertain your guests or for a quiet night at home.
A home automation system can allow you to do the following:
- Turn the lights on automatically on your arrival
- Illuminate your home with motion sensors
- One button all home lighting off
- Program a room’s light to turn off when unoccupied
- Along with shade and curtain control, have lighting scenes programmed to appear as though you are there when you are not.
- Save energy by dimming the lights using only the light you need
Controlling your lighting is as easy as using a wall-mounted keypad or touch screen, a tablet or smartphone app or a Control4 keypad.